Ready to ease your pain with doing webinars?
Do you want to host a webinar but the thought of figuring out all the pieces make you want to pull your hair out?
Do you already have a system but need help on the day of the webinar. To help facilitate questions, chat and troubleshoot technical glitches?
Do you need help setting up your opt-in page?
Let me help YOU get your webinar up and running!
Hi my name is Karissa Skirmont and here are some of the things that I can do for you:
- Select Webinar Platform – I recommend WebinarJam, EasyWebinar for WordPress, Zoom or Go To Webinar depending on your budget and needs.
- Technical assistance with computer resources & internet speeds. Go to www.speedtest.net to see what speeds you ACTUALLY are getting vs what you are paying your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for.
- Webinar Preparation
- Setup opt-in page
- Setup auto emails
- Connecting webinar to payment system
- Handling pre-webinar questions from attendees
- Providing form to gather questions to be answered during webinar
- Pre-webinar sound/video check – Be sure that your attendees can hear/see you
- Facilitating questions asked before and during webinar
- Moderating chat during the webinar
- Linking to various websites during the webinar in chat
- Watching public/private Facebook pages or groups for those that are having technical problems
- Post webinar recording to members-only website page
- Sending out webinar replay to list
- Creating a 'To Do' list from things you say during the webinar
- plus anything else you can think of...
Lets get to know each other!
I invite you to schedule an 15-minute Introductory Call. You can ask me the critical questions via Phone or Skype about doing a webinar. You'll receive awesome guidance, and as we get to know one another, we'll soon see if we are a 'good fit' to work together. Either way it's a win-win!
Step #1 is to use the scheduler below - making sure that the time zone is set to yours.
Step #2 is sending me a little info about yourself and your webinar by filling out the "Webinar Introductory Call Info Form".
At your scheduled time, call my office number 816-396-5533 or call 'kissaskreations' on Skype. Calls are recorded and will be emailed afterward so you don't have have to worry about miss writing everything down when we talk.
Looking forward to talking!
Step #1 - Schedule your Introductory Call
This calendar also will let you schedule your 1-On-1 Rehearsal Session and check to see if I am available for your webinar during the week (I do accept limited amount of weekend webinars).
"Before I found Karissa, I was planning to host my first webinar. I didn't have the time, nor was I interested in learning the technicalities of the platform. I knew trying to be both moderator and presenter would interfere with the power and impact of my presentation.
Karissa is a dream come true. Not only did she take control of all the techy details, she soothed me with her caring nature. I knew I could just relax on what I do best... presenting, as I left the rest up to her. The webinar was a great success. I didn't have to think about anything other than delivering my content. Karissa even knew to do things I didn't know needed to be done, insuring the communication between myself and the participants was smooth, elegant and professional. Working with Karissa is a joy. She is calm, grounded and a true professional, an expert in her field.
Now, I can't imagine doing a webinar without her. As I move forward preparing to create my new home study program from the webinar series we did, I have complete faith and knowing that Karissa will create everything necessary to systematize all the pieces of the puzzle together as we create a first class product. I especially love the passion Karissa has for her work. Creating systems and making the magic happen behind the scenes clearly excites her. It doesn't get better than that.
If you are considering hiring Karissa as your assistant for any of her offerings, do it! You will be happy with the results and you will feel at ease knowing that she’s got your back in ways you can't even imagine."
International Speaker, Healer, Author, Coach and founder of www.SensualSage.com