Here are some tips from WebinarJam for being a presenter
Before the Webinar
- You will need:
- A Google email
- A Webcam, or camera and microphone.
- Headphones or Earbuds are recommended to prevent echoing.
- Install the latest version of the WebinarJam Plugin.
- Ask your Webinar Owner how they would like you to promote the event.
- Some events may be private to specific members and may need no promotion at all, and with others- the more the merrier!
- Be clear what the Webinar Owner wants or expects from you in terms of promotion before and after the webinar.
- Know the style of the webinar owner. Find out before hand what they expect you to bring to the webinar.
- Join the webinar 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time. You’ll be forwarded to the webinar room when the Webinar Owner opens it.
- Once you’re there test your camera and microphone.
- Be sure your camera is at eye level or just a bit above.